MaconCatalog : Academic Information : Transfer Credit from Foreign Institutions
Transfer Credit from Foreign Institutions
If a student wishes to transfer credits earned at a foreign institution to his/her record at Mercer, the student must supply the Registrar's Office with an official copy (still sealed in the original envelope) of a credit evaluation from a U.S. evaluation service (NACES or AACCRAO); the evaluation should include all of the credits that the student wishes to transfer to Mercer. Once the Registrar's Office receives an official evaluation, the student's foreign credits will be reviewed to see if they are eligible for transfer to the student's Mercer degree. Please note that the registrar makes the final decision when accepting credits from a foreign institution.